Bridgetree is looking for a team member with experience designing, building and executing campaigns in a campaign management tool, preferably RedPoint Global’s platform. This is a key role in our growth plan and will be a fun, high-visibility position.
This position will be based from your home in any US location with some travel necessary.
- Become Bridgetree’s hands-on expert in the RedPoint Intelligent Orchestration
- Oversee campaign design and development for key clients.
- Provide consultation and training for Bridgetree’s Client Success team.
- Support Business Development partners with campaign tool demonstrations.
- Work with clients and internal partners to understand and document campaign requirements and translate these into solutions within the RedPoint platform.
- Participate in client meetings (as needed) to understand client priorities, opportunities, and challenges.
- Collaborate with the other members of the development team and project leadership to identify and implement solutions that meet project defined standards and escalate issues and challenges appropriately.
- Identifying new features and functionalities to increase the impact of the platform for Bridgetree.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience creating campaign automations and workflows is required.
- Prior experience with RedPoint campaign tools is highly valued.
- Experience designing and building consumer marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work productively with minimal guidance or direction.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
Candidates with existing knowledge & experience in the following key areas are encouraged to apply:
- Customer journey mapping
- Omni-channel marketing concepts and techniques as they relate to campaign management and execution, preferably consumer based
- Functional understanding of relational databases and data manipulation concepts, including data hygiene, and match/merge techniques and concepts to support identity resolution and householding for large scale, enterprise marketing solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL
- Email and digital marketing execution and best practices
- Tableau or BI Experience
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 20-year-old company with an established customer base and aggressive growth goals. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. Our services include data management, analytics, web-based and logistics applications for consumer and business marketers and marketing program design/delivery across a variety of industries.
All of our employees enjoy a 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.