We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Statistical Analyst with strong analytical skills to provide marketing insights and develop meaningful predictive models for retail, finance, insurance and other businesses. You need to have grounding in traditional data mining/database marketing, the evolving digital data landscape, and hands on experience with Big Data platforms.
Working from home (must be a legal US resident), you will use your statistical creativity and intellectual curiosity to create some of the most impressive statistical analyses and models that will propel our clients to the next level.
- Use analytics to translate business questions into actionable solutions.
- Lead project to define and implement a new Hadoop infrastructure based on company needs.
- Develop (ETL or ELT) processes to ingest, cleanse, normalize, and validate various forms of data.
- Mentor analysts and work closely with overseas teams.
- Research emerging tools and techniques in machine learning, statistical modeling and analytics.
- Lead development of analytical services to support both traditional/offline and emerging/digital data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Develop and strengthen company’s data visualization and presentation capabilities.
- Advanced degree in a highly-relevant analytical or technical field, such as statistics, data science, computer science, or information systems.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a data-driven environment with proven success in creating complex analytical solutions.
- Experience with the following:
- SAS Analytics Pro, SAS/Enterprise Miner, and SAS/Visual Analytics.
- Other programming languages such as R or Python.
- Load and extract data from relational (SQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Data processing and analytics using a Hadoop stack.
- Predictive modeling using both traditional statistical and machine learning (supervised and unsupervised) techniques.
- Visualization and BI tools.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 19-year-old company with an established customer base. Our services include data management, analytics, web-based and logistics applications for consumer and business marketers across a variety of industries. We provide quantitative data management support as well as measurement, tracking, and reporting that influence and enhance the marketing strategies.
Our employees enjoy a 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible work environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Apply to: Please email your resume to JobsUS@bridgetree.com