Due to continued growth, Bridgetree is looking for a Client Success Manager to lead the design and delivery of marketing programs for key client(s). This is an integral role in Bridgetree’s growth plan and will be a fun, high-visibility position.
Bridgetree is an outcome-based marketing service provider. As a team member you will be designing and delivering targeted digital marketing programs driving customer acquisition, growth and retention for one or more clients. You will also bring your digital marketing experience to the team, consulting on other client accounts at times, and will play a key role in evaluating new digital marketing channels for the Bridgetree (and clients) to participate.
This position will be based from your home in any US location with some travel necessary.
Candidates with experience and expertise in the following key areas are encouraged to apply:
- Customer journey mapping
- Omni-channel marketing concepts and techniques related to campaign design, management and execution.
- Digital marketing (targeted display, paid search, paid social, affiliate, and email marketing) planning and execution.
- Engage with clients to understand priorities, identify opportunities, and define key business outcomes.
- Leverage data-driven insights to design customer engagement strategies that result in customer acquisition, growth and retention for key clients.
- Estimating budget needs and sales impact of recommended programs.
- Develop multi-channel, multi-touch consumer journeys and marketing campaigns to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Document campaign requirements and translate them into actionable programs.
- Collaborate with internal and external channel delivery partners to successfully deliver consumer-facing campaigns.
- Partner with Analytics team to create measurement plans supporting campaign optimization.
- Work with external agencies and internal analysts to monitor performance to ensure alignment of goals.
- Lead program performance reviews with clients (e.g. quarterly business reviews)
- Contribute to Bridgetree’s targeted digital marketing expertise and roadmap (e.g. evaluating new channels for reaching consumers).
- Develop an education/training plan to inform and educate the organization on opportunities with digital marketing channels.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience required.
- Experience designing and building consumer marketing campaigns is required.
- Campaign design experience and familiarity with orchestration tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Unica, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience working with consumer data (1st and 3rd party) is preferred.
- Ability to work productively with minimal guidance or direction.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Job Posting: 11/26/2019
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com