We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Campaign Automation Developer who is experienced with both the technical and business aspects of developing personalized multi-touch multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Design, develop, document, and test automated multi-touch multi-channel campaigns within the Redpoint Interaction platform
- Design, develop, document, and maintain data projects in support of client campaigns and as necessary to fulfill marketing campaign requirements within the Redpoint Data Management platform
- Continually review Bridgetree Campaign Development and Management Best Practices and contribute to Best Practices updates as new techniques are developed.
- Work with project managers, account services and other team members to convert client campaign business requirements into documented program plans, technical requirements, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for development and deployment within the Redpoint Global platform.
- Design effective validation and reporting routines to ensure proper application of campaign business requirements.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required; computer science or marketing field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with high volume databases and/or big data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with customer marketing databases and marketing campaign automation
- Knowledge of SQL Server databases, particularly Microsoft SQL Server (including SSMS, SSRS)
- Working knowledge of Redpoint Interaction and/or Redpoint Data Management preferred; working knowledge of other Multichannel Marketing Hubs (such as Adobe Campaign, Oracle CX Cloud, IBM Watson Campaign Automation) is a plus
- Knowledge of data reporting and visualization platforms such as Tableau and/or Power BI is a plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative and strong sense of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security and privacy standards
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 17-year-old company with an established customer base. Our services include data management, analytics, web-based and logistics applications for consumer and business marketers across a variety of industries. We provide quantitative data management support as well as measurement, tracking, and reporting that influence and enhance the marketing strategies.
All applicants are subject to background checks.
Job Posting: 02/18/20
Salary: INR __________