We have position for Research & Development Engineer at Bridgetree to support building of early stage proof of concepts / prototype systems in areas such as IOT, data analytics, AI / ML and trending technologies, Enterprise mobility, Web applications in our Bangalore office.
- You will be working on emerging technologies.
- You will participate in all phases of software development process: designing, developing, debugging, testing and deployment.
- Resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Work independently without much assistance.
- Write clean, scalable, documented code and unit tests.
- Continuously research new technologies, frameworks, libraries and document.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2 year of hands on experience in programming languages. Preferably C# / Python / Nodejs.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, OS and web services concepts.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/ Java script is plus.
- Knowledge in Natural Language Processing is plus.
- Knowledge of database technologies like Hadoop / MySQL / SQL / No SQL is a plus.
- Enthusiastic in problems solving and is proactive.
Years of Experience: 2-3 Years
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base. Our services include data management, analytics, web-based and logistics applications for consumer and business marketers across a variety of industries. We provide quantitative data management support as well as measurement, tracking, and reporting that influence and enhance the marketing strategies.
All applicants are subject to background checks.
Job Posting: 02/18/20
Salary Range: INR 650000 to INR 1000000