We have an immediate opening for a Data Integration Developer who is a talented problem-solving developer with the ability to develop and implement data integration processes and production databases. The right candidate must be able to balance multiple projects and work independently with speed and agility. This position will be based from your home in any location in the United States with minimal travel necessary.
- Design, develop, document, and test solutions for manual and automated integration of data to and from databases.
- Design, develop, and maintain databases to support application development and marketing programs including data warehouses, OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Perform database and query optimization and profiling.
- Design effective validation and reporting routines to ensure proper processing of data.
- Work with project managers, technical leads and other team members to convert business requirements into documented technical requirements.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with high volume data bases and/or big data.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using any enterprise ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, RPDM, Pentaho).
- Knowledge of SQL Server databases, T-SQL and experience with data warehousing and CRM databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET development (Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#) is a plus.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security and privacy standards.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Job Posting: 02/18/2020
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com