We have an immediate opening for a Senior Database Developer who is a talented problem-solving developer and assertive team leader. The candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks, delegate work to the appropriate teammates, architect database structures, and develop ETL processes in a high volume, high velocity environment. This position will be based from your home in any location in the United States with minimal travel necessary. This position will have high accountability. Applicant must be a driven and determined leader to be successful in this role.
- Lead data project development, including overseeing and being accountable for project tasks and completion.
- Manage and direct project development team members including junior and offshore database developers.
- Design, develop, document, and test solutions for manual and automated integration of data to and from databases using SSIS.
- Design, develop, and maintain databases to support application development and marketing programs including data warehouses, OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Perform database and query optimization and profiling.
- Design effective validation and reporting routines to assure proper processing of data.
- Work with project managers, technical leads and other team members to convert business requirements into documented technical requirements.
- Maintain company coding standards and quality practices including source control utilization.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with SQL Server databases, T-SQL and SSIS including experience with data warehousing and CRM databases.
- Must have experience with SSRS. Experience with other reporting and BI tools is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET development (Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#) is a plus.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security and privacy standards.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Job Posting: 01/29/2020
Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 plus bonus.
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com