We have an immediate opening for a full-time Application Developer who is passionate about technology, eager to learn and a talented problem-solver. The right candidate must be able to work independently or on a team with speed and agility. The candidate must be able to contribute to multiple projects and manage their time well.
- Develop web applications through our Software Development Life Cycle.
- Work with customers and co-workers to help determine project functional and technical specifications, lay out timelines, develop, design, implement and follow best practices, policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead other resources through project development and maintenance.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Must have experience with MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, .NET Core and Bootstrap.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative, and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security, and privacy standards.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Job Posting: 09/8/2020
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com