We have an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Application Developer who is a talented problem-solving developer with the ability to convert business ideas into functional applications. The right candidate must be able to manage and lead multiple projects and work independently with speed and agility. This position will be based from your home in any location in the United States with minimal travel necessary.
- Develop web applications through our Software Development Life Cycle.
- Work with customers and co-workers to help determine project functional and technical specifications, lay out timelines, develop, design, implement and follow best practices, policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead other resources through project development and maintenance.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Angular and working experience with Web Forms, Razor, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, and Bootstrap.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security and privacy standards.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Job Posting: 06/10/2020
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 plus bonus.
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com