Due to continued growth, Bridgetree is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the design and delivery of strategic targeted marketing programs for key client(s). Team members who thrive in this role are creative self-starters who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. As a team member you will be developing multi-channel marketing programs driving client’s key business outcomes around customer acquisition, growth, and retention.
This position will be based from your home in any US location with some travel necessary (at some point in the future).
Candidates with experience and expertise in the following key areas are encouraged to apply:
- Defining and executing strategies for targeted one-to-one marketing campaigns.
- Multi-channel marketing concepts and techniques related to campaign design, management, and execution.
- Translating research, data and analytics into actionable insights and program ideas.
- Digital marketing planning and execution.
- Customer journey mapping.
- Engage with clients to understand priorities, identify opportunities, and define key business outcomes.
- Leverage data-driven insights to design customer engagement strategies that result in customer acquisition, growth and retention for key clients.
- Develop multi-channel, multi-touch consumer journeys and marketing campaigns to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Estimating budget needs and sales impact of recommended programs.
- Document campaign requirements and translate them into actionable programs.
- Collaborate with internal and external channel delivery partners to successfully deliver consumer-facing campaigns.
- Partner with Bridgetree’s Analytics team to create measurement plans supporting campaign optimization.
- Work with external agencies and internal analysts to monitor performance to ensure alignment of goals.
- Lead program performance reviews with clients (e.g. quarterly business reviews).
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with consumer data (1st and 3rd party).
- Experience designing and building consumer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to craft a strategic narrative.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration.
- Campaign journey design experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing orchestration tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Unica, RedPoint, etc.) is preferred.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data and marketing expertise to become our client’s most valued marketing partner. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All Bridgetree employees enjoy an exceptional 401(k) plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.