Bridgetree is rapidly growing and we are seeking a Business Development Executive (“BDE”) to join our amazing sales team. The BDE will help launch two new sales channels for Bridgetree: Private Equity and Marketing Agency partnership channels. Bridgetree has a strong value proposition for both company types and we are looking for the right leader to establish relationships and secure profitable partnerships. We are looking for top sales talent who are confident, proactive, collaborative, consultative, and have at least 10 years of successfully exceeding targets and expectations. Familiarity with the marketing technology and services industry is strongly preferred.
Bridgetree is a virtual company and candidates can work from their home office (must be a legal US resident).
- Launch two new sales channels for Bridgetree: Private Equity and Marketing Agency partnership channels.
- Identify initial partnership opportunities, secure pitch meetings, create sales collateral, and convert new opportunities.
- Expand sales through partnership penetration (grow within a partner’s portfolio) and expansion (grow by adding new partners).
- Assist in the pursuit and onboarding of new client engagements.
- Provide industry best practices and contributions to the overall success of the business development organization – which may include research and evaluation of existing or future offerings.
- Adhere to Bridgetree’s business development standards, including following our sales process, creating case studies from work, and entering timely and accurate information as required.
- At least 10 years of proven sales success. Prior experience selling or consulting in the marketing technology and services industry is strongly preferred.
- Existing relationships with Private Equity or Marketing Agency decision makers is required.
- Ability to think critically about complex business challenges.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Independent and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong examples of demonstrating persistence and persuasion.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base that includes some of the top brands in the world. Our employees enjoy a best in class 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible home-based work environment.
Salary: Base + uncapped commission
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com