Bridgetree is rapidly growing and we are forming a new, dedicated function: Solutions. We are seeking a Solutions Strategy Manager to build and develop this strategic function.
The Solutions Strategy Manager will help define and refine Bridgetree’s solutions, support sales pursuits, work cross-functionally with delivery leaders, and ensure that Bridgetree is strategically positioned to grow profitably and compete effectively.
We are looking for an ambitious thinker who aspires to become a leader at Bridgetree. An ideal candidate will be someone who asks lots of questions, is an active listener, thinks critically, takes initiative, creates willingly, works well in ambiguity, and can succinctly articulate complex concepts to internal and external executives.
Bridgetree is a virtual company and candidates can work from their home office (must be a legal US resident).
- Design and enrich Bridgetree’s portfolio of core solutions, accelerator solutions, and emerging solutions.
- Create supporting collateral, including sales decks, marketing briefs, case studies, whitepapers, and company blogs.
- Serve as subject matter expert for solutions during client presentations, webinars, tradeshows, and other marketing events.
- Support sales on strategic sales pursuits to customize solutions for specific opportunities.
- Present Bridgetree solutions to external executives, as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with delivery and technical leaders to develop requirements for solutions and develop standard operating procedures.
- At least 7 years of proven management or technology consulting experience.
- Some level of technical solutioning is required, either architectural or presales.
- Experience in marketing services or technology space is strongly preferred.
- Ability to think critically about complex business challenges.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Expert with PowerPoint.
- Independent and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base that includes some of the top brands in the world. Our employees enjoy a best in class 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible home-based work environment.
Salary: Base + bonus
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com