We are seeking a hands-on Senior Statistical Consultant with strong analytical skills to provide marketing insights. You need to have grounding in traditional data mining/database marketing and understanding of the evolving digital data landscape.
Working from home (must be a legal US resident), you will use your statistical creativity and intellectual curiosity to create some of the most impressive statistical analyses that will propel our clients to the next level.
- Lead a team of analysts to translate business questions into insights and actionable solutions.
- Create compelling analyses and visualizations to improve business decisions and processes.
- Produce accurate campaign reporting and provide recommendations for improving future campaigns.
- Provide insights into channel effectiveness and targeting effectiveness to drive better channel personalization as opportunities to improve program success.
- Ensure data quality and analytic accuracy before presenting to the client.
- Understand and effectively leverage current data frameworks.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor analysts both in the US and India.
- Lead development of analytical services to support both traditional/offline and emerging/digital data-driven initiatives.
- Research emerging tools and techniques in machine learning, statistical modeling and analytics.
- Advanced degree in a highly-relevant analytical or technical field, such as statistics, data science, or business analytics.
- 5+ years of previous data science experience, with a strong emphasis on answering complex business questions and developing practical solutions. Experience in a data-driven environment providing marketing analytics.
- Extensive experience with large data sets, statistical analyses, and visualization as well as related tools (e.g. Alteryx, SQL, Python, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, Sisense).
- Ability to quickly learn and use Alteryx as the preferred programming tool.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 19-year-old company with an established customer base. Our services include data management, analytics, web-based and logistics applications for consumer and business marketers across a variety of industries. We provide quantitative data management support as well as measurement, tracking, and reporting that influence and enhance the marketing strategies.
Our employees enjoy a 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible work environment. All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Salary: $100K to $120K
To apply: Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com