We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join as Director of Database Integration & Management reporting to VP of Technology. This role will be focused on leading ETL, data hygiene and identity resolution of the solution to consume 1st party and 3rd party data into marketing data repository. The right candidate must be able to balance multiple projects, manage a team of ETL developers and work independently with speed and agility. This position is remote with minimal travel.
- Design, develop, document, and test solutions for manual and automated integration of data to and from databases.
- Collaborate with the other members of the development team and project leadership to identify and implement solutions that meet project defined standards and escalate issues and challenges appropriately
- Design, develop, and maintain databases to support application development and marketing programs including data warehouses, OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Offer support, forensic and troubleshooting assistance for client solutions and implementations, RedPoint hosted as well as client hosted
- Perform database and query optimization and profiling.
- Design effective validation and reporting routines to ensure proper processing of data.
- Develop, Manage reusable modules, best practices for DI&M team
- Work with project managers, technical leads, and other team members to convert business requirements into documented technical requirements.
- Collaborate with development teams (onshore/offshore) in identifying new features and functionalities
- Support recruiting activities of qualified personnel into the Company
- Function with integrity and in a highly collaborative, professional manner at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working with high volume data bases and/or big data.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using any enterprise ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, RPDM, Pentaho).
- Experience in creating automations to consolidate disparate data sources into a single operational or OLAP environment to support business critical requirements
- Knowledge of SQL Server databases, T-SQL and experience with data warehousing and CRM databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET development (Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#) is a plus.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative, and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security, and privacy standards.