ETL Development Manager- US
Bridgetree is looking for a Technical Manager (Data Engineering) to lead our enterprise ETL engineering data team. Your team will be responsible for acquiring and transforming data from multiple external sources and making it available to other teams across the enterprise. Data is the center of Bridgetree’s delivery of marketing outcomes to our clients, and you will help drive the success of multiple strategically significant initiatives.
As a ETL Development Manager, you will lead a team of engineers in partnership with the multiple tiers of the enterprise. You will define technical artifacts, delivery timelines, data architecture, and build strategies supporting robust ETL pipelines for multiple client/projects. You will leverage the latest technologies, including but not limited to Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Microsoft SSIS, Redpoint Data Management, and Snowflake to merge, match, standardize, and cleanse client data into consumable CDP outputs.
As a ETL Development Manager, you will work directly with Director of Data Integration & Management, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Data Architects, ETL and Application developers to deliver high quality outcomes to our internal and external clients. Bridgetree is an Agile Development team. In this role, you will be deeply involved with sprint planning, story pointing, and iterative delivery of projects, on time and within budget.
- Oversees all Data Integration & Management operations
- Define the technical project roadmaps, leveraging enterprise standard technologies.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to develop/maintain reusable assets
- Select appropriate technologies and architectures to build robust ETL solutions.
- Lead a team that prioritizes excellence, reliability, reusability, and predictable delivery.
- Lead the way with best practices, metrics, and service-level objectives (SLO).
- Engage with leaders across the enterprise to define clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- Take an active role in building, mentoring, and growing a high-performing team.
- Leads and provides ownership and accountability for all Data Integration & Management outcomes
- Lead all projects and execute in accordance with company software development lifecycle (SDLC) standards, guidelines, and audit requirements
- Delivers project and capacity status on demand to a variety of audiences for Data Integration & Management
- Coordinates with peers to align and execute cross-departmental goals and functions
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Uses data, such as KPIs, to conduct quarterly business reviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for building and maintaining a departmental budget, forecasts, cost plans, resource management, capacity planning of direct reports
- Directs project managers to provide capacity planning for individual projects
- Demonstrates strategic thought leadership with company directors and executive team with roadmaps and opportunities for growth
- Coaches, mentors, and develops a high performing Data Integration & Management team
- Handles aggressive timelines, clients, and demands for large scale projects
- Focuses on portfolio profitability across the enterprise and drive strategies to reduce internal costs and increase margins for the organization leveraging internal tools
- Minimum 8+ years practical experience in Data Engineering at varying levels of project / program / portfolio management, driving technology for mid-to-large scale clients
- You have a demonstrable track record of building robust data pipelines and experience with the latest streaming technologies and data platforms
- You have demonstrable experience with cloud-based technologies (primarily Azure)
- You understand the passions, drivers, and strengths of your team and commit to helping individual team members to stretch and achieve their goals
- You are committed to maintaining a positive work/life balance personally and for the team
- You value diversity and inclusion and incorporate these paradigms as you collaborate with and grow your team.
- You communicate well with engineers, product managers, data analysts, and executives.
- You have exceptional organization, writing and data flow documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, technical, or related field
- Demonstrated evidence of skills that map to Bridgetree core values: • Integrity • Excellence • Ownership and Accountability • Creative Problem Solving • Here to Help • Passion
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodology, Scrum, Kanban, and Agile ceremonies
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative, and a proven focus on accountability
- Creative thought leadership with an aptitude for learning new processes and tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Elevated level of organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple time zones around the globe
- Comfortable with non-traditional work hours to meet with team members in other locations
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com