IT Operations Manager – US
We are seeking a full-time IT Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the IT Infrastructure team. The Ops Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring service availability across Bridgetree’s datacenter, Cloud infrastructure, and end-user infrastructure. Additionally, this role is the senior infrastructure technical support resource for all production projects.
Bridgetree’s environment spans two co-located physical datacenters and the Azure public cloud as well as associated integrations with multiple public SaaS platforms including Office365 and Snowflake. Bridgetree primarily utilizes the Microsoft product stack along with Ubuntu Server for some infrastructure components and data analytics toolsets. Strong candidates will have a passion for technology, demonstrable project planning and team management skills, and practical experience overseeing a 24×7 production environment that spans multiple technology platforms.
Remote opportunity, candidate should be in NC or SC.
- System and Environment monitoring using Site24x7 monitoring service
- Managing established teams of onshore and offshore System and Database administrators
- Policy and Procedural review and enforcement
- Managing relationships with technology vendors
- Troubleshooting and resolution of escalated helpdesk and environment issues
- Project planning and oversite for infrastructure initiatives
- Providing cross-department technical guidance as relates to infrastructure and operations.
- Participate in annual regulatory audits in coordination with the IT security team.
- Manage the IT operations budget in coordination with the IT Director.
- Lead in the hiring and onboarding of new technical resources within the IT group as needed.
- Provide infrastructure architecture guidance for project teams
- MCITP/MCSE/MCSA Windows Server certification or equivalent
- AZ-900 certification or expectation to obtain within the first 6-months of employment
- 2+ years of Azure Cloud administration experience
- 5+ years in an IT management role with at least three direct reports
- Experience with at least one major hypervisor (Hyper-V, VMware, KVM)
- An understanding of HCI design/strategy/implementation.
- Demonstrable experience working with cross-disciplinary roles
- Experience with Powershell or another scripting language.
- Experience with implementing enterprise software solutions for Storage, Backup, Security, etc.
- Understanding of Public/Private Networking, VPN, DNS, and VLAN segregation
- Ability to research and work independently; prioritize, delegate, and track multiple projects.
- Experience or certifications in Office365
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification or equivalent
- BS Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Experience with administering Linux
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
$90,000 to $110,000
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com