Manager – Data Acquisition & Partnerships – US
Bridgetree is an outcome-driven marketing services provider with an established (and rapidly growing) customer base. We are seeking a Data Acquisition and Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for sourcing and managing critical 2nd and 3rd party data that will improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we execute on behalf of our clients. Critical to success for this role is defining, executing and optimizing Bridgetree’s Data Sourcing strategy.
The Data Acquisition and Partnerships Manager will work with internal stakeholders to identify Bridgetree’s 3rd party data needs, identify potential sources for the data, evaluate and negotiate terms and manage the day-to-day relationship with our data vendors.
This position is remote and you will be working from your home office (must be a legal US resident).
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base that includes some of the top brands in the world. Our employees enjoy a best-in-class 401k plan, health and disability insurance benefits, education reimbursement, and a flexible home-based work environment. All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
- Evaluate and document Bridgetree’s current data ecosystem, work with stakeholders to determine gaps and needs and develop a roadmap for addressing gaps based on urgency and importance.
- Responsible for Bridgetree’s core data assets and deterministic data sources including Bridgetree’s National Consumer Database, NCOA processing, deceased, vulgarity and others.
- Work closely with Sales and Client Success teams to identify and fulfill client data needs. Point person and SME for client interaction on Data Sourcing requirements and all 3rd party data at Bridgetree.
- Design and implement processes to provide visibility to “available” data across the organization.
- Responsible for sourcing data by evaluating current sources, identifying new data sources, negotiating favorable terms, and managing day to day relationship with Bridgetree’s data vendors for both installed and leased files.
- Responsible for all data usage reporting: externally for vendor billing and internally for client billing.
- Design and implement processes to determine and improve the quality of all sourced data. Will develop audits to assess and measure accuracy and work with internal and external partners to continuously improve data quality
- Continually look to improve append rates for relevant fields based on marketing tactics, e.g., email for digital marketing, mobile number for texting and physical address for direct mail campaigns.
- Work directly with clients, vendors and partners to build networking circle, engage with opportunities and ideas and stay on top of industry changes and trends.
- Proactively identify new data for Bridgetree that will enhance the value we deliver to our clients.
- Identify and implement process improvements and actionable insights to increase quality and effectiveness of data used for marketing purposes.
- Measure value created by finding new, more complete, fresher, better sources of data to enable Bridgetree to solve problems and capitalize on opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a data-driven environment with proven success in sourcing data to enable successful omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of database marketing principles including the sourcing and use of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, analytics and marketing activation and measurement.
- Familiarity with data processing principles including merge/purge, data standardization and hygiene.
- Strong knowledge of the 3rd party data marketplace (traditional list sources and online audiences) and data usage, privacy and regulatory landscape.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and adapt to changing conditions and requirements.
- Independent and self-directed with strong attention to detail, critical thinking, communication and collaboration.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
$80k - $100k + Bonus
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com