Marketing Specialist (Union NJ)- US
Bridgetree focuses on delivering the outcomes that matter to marketers: incrementality through profitable customer acquisition, development, and retention. Our expertise spans marketing strategy, innovation, consumer data, insights, technology, and campaign execution. We are searching for a Marketer to join Bridgetree’s Client Success team and work with key clients on building and delivering targeted marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate will translate target business outcomes into actionable marketing plans that leverage first- and third-party data and deliver results. You should feel comfortable working independently and collaborating with a cross-functional team to ensure impactful customer campaigns are designed and delivered.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead development and delivery of cross channel Marketing campaigns for clients by assisting with strategy development, day-to-day operations, issues, questions, and concerns for anything related to current projects, programs, and performance.
- Obtain an understanding of clients’ strategy, products, and offerings to determine preferred marketing channels and create compelling campaign communications.
- Document campaign goals, procedures, and process flow, recommending any changes to make process more efficient.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in client management, Marketing, or communications. Experience with integrated marketing campaigns a plus.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of initiative, be extremely detailed-oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently with little direction and supervision.
- Critical thinker who possesses both proven project/client management skills as well as strong campaign strategy development.
- He/she must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment and possess the flexibility to react to urgent requests.
- High level of organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of understanding in design & branding principles.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with client, partners, teams, and coworkers for the common good.
- Proficient in MS office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Employee will be working 50% onsite at client’s facility in Union, NJ and 50% remote.
- Work may require occasional overnight travel (10-20%).
RESPONSIBILITIES• Lead development and execution of marketing campaigns. • Document and communicate campaign requirements. • Prepares campaign briefs and additional internal documentation for each project to ensure clarity across the project team. • Manage day-to-day operations for all items related to campaign delivery and measurement. • Leverage consumer data and marketing campaign performance information to identify actionable insights. • Participates in cross-functional team meetings to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, and quality. Prepares meeting agendas and recaps. • Partner with QA team to ensure all Program Verifications are in place.
QUALIFICATIONS• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field. • 3+ years of successfully managing and supporting marketing campaigns and solutions. • Candidate must demonstrate Bridgetree’s core values of accountability, creative problem solving, collaboration, passion, integrity, and excellence. • Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams. • Digital Marketing (PPC, social, etc) experience. • Experience with Marketing Automation and/or BI tools a plus.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
$60,000 to $75,000
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com