RedPoint Solutions Engineer (Data Management) – Bangalore or Kolkata, India
We have opening for Solution Engineer with RedPoint Data Management(PRIM) experience to support the development and implementation of ETL processes and production databases. This position will be based in either of Bridgetree’s India offices in Kolkata or Bangalore.
- Implementation of the RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub based on client approved Business Requirements (BRD) and Design documents.
- Focus on the ETL (Extract/Transform/Load), data hygiene, and identity resolution components of the solution to consume 1st party and 3rd party data into the marketing data repository using the RedPoint Data Management
- Develop into a subject matter expert in the RedPoint Interaction (Marketing \ Campaign) product.
- Collaborate with the other members of the development team and project leadership to identify and implement solutions that meet project defined standards and escalate issues and challenges appropriately.
- Offer support, forensic and troubleshooting assistance for client solutions and implementations, RedPoint hosted as well as client hosted.
- Collaborate with development teams in identifying new features and functionalities.
- Support recruiting activities of qualified personnel into the Company.
- Function with integrity and in a highly collaborative professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
- Experience with RedPoint Global Data Management tool a must.
- Experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Ability to work productively with minimal guidance or direction.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
- Creating automations to consolidate disparate data sources into a single operational or OLAP environment to support business critical requirements.
- Relational Database, Database Design, and data manipulation concepts, including data hygiene, and match/merge techniques and concepts to support identity resolution and householding for large scale, enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL.
- ETL and experience with 3rd Party ETL Technologies (MS SSIS, Alteryx, Informatica, etc.).
- Java and familiarity with web services technologies (SOAP, JSON).
- Unstructured databases/Hadoop.
- Cloud based hosting, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Marketing Campaign Management, Customer Engagement/CRM.
- Tableau or BI Experience.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com