Senior Data Analyst – Bangalore/Kolkata, India
We are seeking a full-time Senior Data Analyst with 5 years or more experience of doing various marketing campaigns using SAS model, strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail to develop and deliver marketing programs for retail, finance, insurance and other businesses.
Must have grounding in traditional data mining/database marketing and experience in the evolving digital data marketing landscape. Bridgetree is a virtual company and the position will require to work from Kolkata/Bangalore-India office. Must be a legal Indian resident.
- Creates Marketing campaigns e.g. Mailing, e-mailing, Call lists etc.
- Analyzes Data and builds various reports efficiently using different business intelligence and reporting tools
- Responds to various data requests like building waterfall and customer profile reports, Mail/Email Campaign Response Analysis
- Performs additional checks and implement diagnostic reporting to ensure that the final production is 100% accurate and quality assured
- Recommends and implements better ways to make the process lean and efficient – set up and maintain automated data processes
- 5+ years of working experience in a Statistical Analyst role using SAS, SQL. Knowledge of SSIS, R or Python will be added advantage.
- Must have a master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics with good educational background.
- Personally, strives to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy in all work.
- Desires to participate in a learning environment where sharing and collaboration with others is the culture.
- Must have great communication and problem-solving skills
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com