Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Bridgetree is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to help with the design and delivery of strategic, targeted marketing programs for clients with a focus on digital marketing tactics and channels. You will be developing and recommending the most effective programs for driving clients’ key business outcomes around customer acquisition, growth, improved margin and retention.
This role will operate within the digital marketing team and the larger client success team. It is a good fit for marketers that have a couple years of experience and are looking to continue to grow their skillset, and want to work with a very collaborative team and some high-profile clients. Do you have an inquisitive mind, constantly ask, “Why?”, and always realize there’s always room to optimize? If so, you’ll feel at home in this role.
This position will be based from your home in any US location with some travel necessary.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Estimating budget needs and sales impact of recommended programs.
- Partner with Bridgetree’s Campaign Engineering team to ingest campaign data, create measurement plans and evaluate data post-campaign to provide recaps as well as next steps.
- Provide exceptional, timely customer service to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and a humble mindset – no one knows everything and that’s OK.
- Be tool or technology agnostic, i.e., you care more about results and making sure clients are happy than getting to utilize your favorite platform or the latest shiny marketing object.
- 3+ years of digital or growth marketing experience.
- Experience working with 1st party customer data, as well as 2nd and 3rd party data sources.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Zapier, Salesforce, Marketo, Unica, RedPoint, etc.)
- Experience running programmatic campaigns on DSPs like DV360, Xandr, StackAdapt, etc.
- Experience running paid social campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to craft a strategic narrative.
- Strong emotional intelligence with a focus on collaboration.
- Have experience building data visualizations in tools like Tableau, PowerBI or Google Data Studio.
- Can write your own queries (SQL) to pull information from databases and tables.
- Your knowledge of Google Analytics extends beyond basic reports, e.g., multi-channel funnels, custom reports, custom dimensions and metrics, querying the API, etc.
- Know your way around Google Tag Manager and can set up variables, triggers and tags.
- Understand the differences and use cases for various testing methodologies, e.g., A/B, MVT, multi-armed bandits, holdouts, etc.
- Know the ins and outs of programmatic – terms like bid shading and win log-level data aren’t foreign to you.
Bonus Points If You:
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
$70,000 to $90,000 a year
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com