Senior Web Developer – Bangalore, India
We are seeking a full-time Senior Web Developer with 5 years or more, strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail to develop and handle critical assignments and maintain deadlines of the deliverables with Quality.
This position will require to work from Bangalore-India office. Must be a legal Indian resident.
- Contribute to the development of web applications from concept to implementation
- Work with co-workers to help determine time-lines, develop, design, implement and follow best practices, policies, and procedures
- Maintain and enhance production applications
- Other duties as necessary
- Must have experience with .NET Core, AngularJS 2+, Web API, MVC , Entity Framework, and Bootstrap
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative, and strong sense of accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Commitment to usability, accessibility, security, and privacy standards
- AngularJS 2+ - Minimum 1+ years required and give preference who work on AngularJS version 2 or later
- .NET Core - Minimum 1+ years required
- MVC - Minimum 2+ years required
- Entity Framework - Minimum 1+ years required
- Web API - Minimum 2+ years required
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com