Web Developer – US
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Web Developer who is a talented problem-solving developer with the ability to convert business ideas into functional applications. The right candidate must be able to lead developers on projects and work independently as well, with speed and agility. You will be working alongside other developers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. This position will be based from your home in any location in the United States with minimal travel necessary.
- Work with customers and co-workers to help determine project functionality and technical specifications. lay out timelines, develop, design, implement and follow best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee and contribute to maintenance of existing applications.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with .Net Core / .Net 5.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with Angular 8+.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative and strong sense of accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good with Threading
- Experience in DB design
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Familiarity with SAML/SSO is a plus
- Must be a team player with ability to perform with limited supervision and should have published one or more.net and angular apps with strong passion for learning.
- Candidate should possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles.
Bridgetree, headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, is a 25-year-old company with an established customer base across several industries including retail, insurance, health care, entertainment, and banking. Our focus is leveraging data to make marketing work better. We are on a solid growth trajectory and have aggressive growth goals.
All of our employees enjoy an exceptional 401-k plan, health and disability insurance benefits and a flexible work-from-home environment.
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Please email your resume to jobsUS@bridgetree.com